Our Church History
Restoration Springs Ministries believes in restoring and reviving the body of Christ despite difficult life experiences that may have shaken the foundation of one's faith. The church began in a store front on November 1, 1997, at 417 North Main Street in Naugatuck, CT. Starting with only 4 people, the church has grown and has been featured in over 150 newspaper articles. In 2001, the church moved to a temporary site at 173 Church in Naugatuck. On May 5, 2002 the church moved again to 560 Rubber Avenue in Naugatuck. On April 13, 2004, the church moved to Waterbury at 1575 Thomaston Avenue in Waterbury.
Pastor T.C. became Chaplain during his tour as President of the Conference of Churches 1999–2001. T.C. was first appointed by Kerry Flaughtery and again reinstated by Mark Seager upon Kerry Flaughtery’s retirement. Upon Mark Seager’s retirement, Chief Charlie Doback reappointed T.C. as Chaplain. His duties consist of performing weddings, funerals, and being a common friend to all.
On April 28, 2008, Pastor TC was appointed Chaplain for the State Police Department in Connecticut.