Who is Dr. Brantley
Real world counseling techniques from Connecticut prolific author on relationships is most unique.
TC qualifications include:
1) Counseling Couples over 23 Years
2) Consecrated to Office of a Bishop for Judah Initiative Fellowship by a College of Bishops (September 21, 2013)- General Overseer Bishop L. French
3) Senior pastor over 15 years
4) Doctor of Philosophy in Christian Apologetics December 2010 from Newburgh Seminary.com 3.33 - Cum Laude - 30 Hours - Dissertation: The Spiritual Faust in the Twenty-First Century Church.
5) Doctor of Theology June 2013 from Newburgh Seminary.com - Dissertation: Crucified and Glorified Husband - MYSTERIES of a Biblical Marriage SOLVED through Ancient Writing (Submission of a Husband to his Wife)
6) Double master's degree in Pastoral Leadership (Summa Cum Laude) and Divinity (Summa Cum Laude) (M. Div) 2008 from Newburgh Seminary.com
7) BA from Florida A & M University 1988 (magna cum laude) Minor - Mathematics
8) Accredited Board Certified Pastoral Counselor (BCPC) from the International Board of Christian Counselors (AACC).*
9) Diploma in Biblical Counseling from American Association of Christian Counselors
10) Certificate Program for Breaking Free with American Association of Christian Counselors*.
11) Certificate Program for Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy with American Association of Christian Counselors*.
12) Certificate Program - Professional Marriage Coach with American Association of Christian Counselors*.
13) Certificate Program- Professional Marriage Mentor with American Association of Christian Counselors*.
14) Certificate Program - Addiction and Recovery 30 Hour Training Program with American Association of Christian Counselors*
15) Certificate Program - Caring for Peoples God's Way 30 Hour Training Program with American Association of Christian Counselors*
16) Bi-Weekly relationship expert guest on Hot 93.7 FM (Thursday)
17) Relationship Expert for Channel 8 (Connecticut Style) and Fox 61 (Stan Simpson show)
18) Weekly Relationship Expert for Lady Shaunte 760AM (2013 Stellar Award Winner) Nashville, TN (Wednesday)
19) Author of 28 national published book
20) Email Blast on Relationship Information
21) Chaplain for Connecticut State Troopers and Naugatuck Fire Department
22) Ordained by COGIC in 1992
23) Fourth Generation Minister
24) Speaker on Diversity at Fairfield University Fall 2009 & Winter 2011
Unique in the fashion that more men enjoy his counseling because issues are not covered up. He uses real world analogies to draw out real world solutions. If you are looking for a counselor to just take notes you have the wrong guy. if you are looking for a counselor to sugar coat issues you have the wrong guy.
However, if you are looking for a real world counselor who will let you be you than come under false pretense than you have come to the right place. Whether the issue is communication, sex, blended families, and finance or past issues, Pastor TC will guild you through the abyss of marriage.
Pastor TC proficiency lies in dealing with past issues and providing couples the tools to
survive an affair.
T C will not solve every problem but will help you deal and find solutions to those problems. His blend of emotional and marriage counseling can not be described. It can only be experienced.
*The American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to offer continuing education for psychologists, the National Board of Certified Counselors (#5627) to offer continuing education for National Certified Counselors, and by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences in counseling to offer continuing education for marriage and family therapists, professional counselors, social workers, and psychologists.
Pastor T.C. became Chaplain during his tour as President of the Conference of Churches 1999–2001. T.C. was first appointed by Kerry Flaughtery and again reinstated by Mark Seager upon Kerry Flaughtery’s retirement. Upon Mark Seager’s retirement, Chief Charlie Doback reappointed T.C. as Chaplain. His duties consist of performing weddings, funerals, and being a common friend to all.
On April 28, 2008, Pastor TC was appointed Chaplain for the State Police Department in Connecticut.