More Info on Pastor TC
Married since 1986, Pastor T.C. and Jacqueline have
two beautiful children. They have collectively been
in ministry for over 40 years and have spoken at numerous
revivals, street services, church services, youth
crusades, prisons, and convalescent homes. Their ministry
has spanned numerous cities in Connecticut, as well
as Boston, MA; Jacksonville and Tallahassee, FL; and
Long Island and Jamaica, NY. Their ministry has also
touched many lives through radio, television, and
T.C. graduated valedictorian of Florida A & M University High School in 1983. He is a 1988 magna cum laude graduate of Florida A & M University (Major in Business Administration & Minor in Mathematics).
He is also a July 18, 2008 graduate of Newburgh Theological Seminary and College of the Bible (100 credit hours/18 months to complete) receiving a double degree in Master of Divinity (3.79- Summa Cum Laude) and Master of Arts of Pastoral Leadership (3.83 - Summa Cum Laude).
Furthermore on December 8th 2010,
Pastor received his Doctor of Philosophy in Christian Apologetics (3.33 - Cum Laude - 30 Hours - Dissertation:The Spiritual Faust in the Twenty-First Century) from Newburgh Seminary.com. Completed his 2nd earned Doctor of Theology (T.hD) from the same college on June 2013.
TC was full accredited by the International Board of Christian Counselors as a Board Certified Pastoral Counselor (BCPC) (AACC)*.
TC received a certificate for Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy with the American Association of Christian Counselors* (Awarded in December 2010). In addition, he is studying to receive a certificate for a Professional Marriage Coach as well as a Professional Marriage Mentor with American Association of Christian Counselors*.
T.C. was called to the ministry at the age of 12. Bishop C.D. Kinsey of Jacksonville, Florida licensed him in 1986 and Bishop C.H. Brewer, Jr. of New Haven, Connecticut ordained him in 1990. Jacqueline began her inspiring missionary ministry under the late Bishop F.D. Washington of New York. Her highlights include speaking at various district meetings and being crowned queen of the state youth department in 1978. She received her deaconess license in 1992 from Elder Joseph J. Norfleet. She was licensed to be an Evangelist/Missionary by Mother R. Gorham of Hartford, Connecticut in 1997.
Before pastoring Restoration Springs Ministries, T.C. served as an associate minister at Richardson Memorial C.O.G.I.C. in Waterbury, Faith Center C.O.G.I.C. in Meriden, and at the Good Shepherd C.O.G.I.C. in Danbury, CT.
After years of being in a denominational church, God
moved upon Pastor T.C. to start a church (http://rest.org/podcasts.htm) that was
interdenominational with a focus on a relationship
with Christ and integration. Only by the grace of
God has the church moved from its humble beginnings
at 417 North Main Street, Naugatuck.
On December 17, 2001, Pastor T.C., Jacqueline, and
the Restoration Springs church came under the accountability/Bishopship
of Senior Pastors Jay & Jeannine Ramirez Kingdom
Life, which lasted until November 2007.
In addition, Pastor T. Charles is an apprentice apologist through the teaching of R.C. Sproul, Ravi Zacharias, and Albert Mohler.
Pastor TC is also a frequent echo guest of WIHS 104.9 FM Middletown, Connecticut Radio "Bread of Life" (http://www.wihsradio.org/).
Real world counseling techniques from Connecticut prolific author on relationships is most unique.
TC qualifications include:
1) Married 26 years with two children
2) Counseling Couples over 20 Years
3) Senior pastor over 15 years
4) Doctor of Philosophy in Christian Apologetics December 9th 2010 from Newburgh Seminary.com (3.33 - Cum Laude - 30 Hours - Dissertation: The Spiritual Faust in the Twenty-First Century Church).
5) Doctor of Theology June 2013 from Newburgh Seminary.com - Dissertation: Crucified and Glorified Husband - MYSTERIES of a Biblical Marriage SOLVED through Ancient Writing (Submission of a Husband to his Wife)
6) Double master's degree in Pastoral Leadership (Summa Cum Laude) and Divinity (Summa Cum Laude) (M. Div) 2008 from Newburgh Seminary.com
7) BA from Florida A & M University 1988 (magna cum laude)
8) Accredited Board Certified Pastoral Counselor (BCPC) from the International Board of Christian Counselors (AACC).*
9) Diploma in Biblical Counseling from American Association of Christian Counselors
10) Certificate Program for Breaking Free with American Association of Christian Counselors*.
11) Certificate Program for Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy with American Association of Christian Counselors*.
12) Certificate Program - Professional Marriage Coach with
American Association of Christian Counselors*.
Certificate Program- Professional Marriage Mentor with
American Association of Christian Counselors*.
Certificate Program - Addiction and Recovery 30 Hour Training Program with American Association of Christian Counselors*
Certificate Program - Caring for Peoples God's Way 30 Hour Training Program with American Association of Christian Counselors*
16) Bi-Weekly relationship expert guest on Hot 93.7 FM (Thursday)
17) Relationship Expert for Channel 8 (Connecticut Style) and Fox 61
(Stan Simpson show)
18) Weekly Relationshp Expert for Lady Shaunte 760AM(2013 Stellar Award Winner) Nashville, TN
Author of 13 national published books
- New Sheets
- Store Front Churches
- Even Christians Use the Bathroom
- Successful Marriages For Successful Men
- Real Men Don't Need Closets
- You Can't Love the Head without the Body
- Married Couples: Thou Shalt Have Great Sex
- Dissertation: The Spiritual Faust in the Twenty-First Century
- Cracked Tiara: Recovering from Affairs, Major Disappointments, & Emotional Abuse within the
- LEAGUE OF MODERN DAY SUPERHEROES:
Correctional Officer, Emergency Medical, Fire Fighter, Police, and State Trooper Personnel
- Cutting the
Cutting the Religious Gordian Knots (Collection of Book Reviews for Masters of Divinity and Pastoral Leadership Degrees from
Newburgh Theological Seminary & College of the Bible)
- Further Than Jabez (Coming 2013)
- Crucified Husband and Glorified Husband Dissertation (Coming 2013)
- REFERENCE BOOK: Scriptures on Marriage, Love and Intimacy (350pages+//Over 3,000 scripture Referenes//Articles on Marriage and Intimacy)
20) Email Blast on Relationship Information
21) Chaplain for Connecticut State Troopers and Naugatuck Fire Department
22) Ordained by COGIC in 1992
23) Fourth Generation Minister
24) Speaker on Diversity at Fairfield University Fall 2009 & Winter 2011
Unique in the fashion that more men enjoy his counseling because issues are not covered up. He uses real world analogies to draw out real world solutions. If you are looking for a counselor to just take notes you have the wrong guy. if you are looking for a counselor to sugar coat issues you have the wrong guy.
However, if you are looking for a real world counselor who will let you be you than come under false pretense than you have come to the right place. Whether the issue is communication, sex, blended families, and finance or past issues, Pastor TC will guild you through the abyss of marriage.
Pastor TC proficiency lies in dealing with past issues and providing couples the tools to survive an affair.
T C will not solve every problem but will help you deal and find solutions to those problems. His blend of emotional and marriage counseling can not be described. It can only be experienced.
*The American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to offer continuing education for psychologists, the National Board of Certified Counselors (#5627) to offer continuing education for National Certified Counselors, and by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences in counseling to offer continuing education for marriage and family therapists, professional counselors, social workers, and psychologists.